The First Great Full Moon Dinner
Scholarships & Professions
Language Programs | Schedule & Tuition
Personalized & Small Group Classes
Teaching English in Korea
Submit an English essay:
Write about yourself and include the reasons and purposes you would like to teach English in Korea. (If you can write in Korean, you can submit in both Korean and English)
English/Korean placement tests
We require a strong mentality to take this class and to teach in Korea.
Unexpected, expected tests will be given. (Korean and English) You will always study both languages diligently.
Deeply understand Korean culture, food, politics, economy, education to teach children to adults.
When you understand both languages, you will figure out many ways to teach English better. You will not have a better position if you only speak English. Korean people do not want to have only English-speaking American teachers. If you want to motivate your students, be a great example to them!
- We will help you find the best positions that match your capabilities and abilities.
- Language Cafe -A unique Korean cafe in to help our students living in Korea. Our students can work at the cafe and can teach English. It will help them use their abilities to support themselves financially. Of course, not only can people taste mysterious teas and fantastic treats but will see high qualified performances as well.
- When you show your great achievements academically or your activities contribute to the communities in Korea, you would be a great candidate for our scholarship programs.
- We are continuously connecting people, companies, and non-profit organizations in Korea to help our students. When you show your great desires and put them into your actions, we will go the extra mile for you. We know it is worth it!
- Korean House in Charlotte. (Until we have a separate space for the house, we use our present place.) You come and experience the best, authentic, genuine Korean traditional products of the masters like Korean traditional dresses, tea, and more!
- www.wukumchi.co.kr – One of the best actor groups in Korea. The founder of the center taught dance to the great actors. You can visit them and experience Korean acting, and see their great performances.
- More of our friend companies will be introduced soon!
Our teachers studied in the country and visit Japan every year to keep with all the changes in the country.
All our Japanese teachers teach the language correctly and effectively to you to prepare to use the language here or in Japan.
We introduce authentic Japanese culture and customs to you to understand what the Japanese expect from you.
We have teachers that teach in Japan and give the most accurate information to us.
If you need our assistance to prepare to study in Japan or take the JLPT, We will be there for you!
Show your great desires, efforts, and actions, we will do whatever we can do for you.
When you show your great achievements academically or your activities contribute to the communities in Japan, you would be a great candidate for our scholarship.
- Genki 1, 2, short mangas, Japanese newspaper, JLPT textbooks
- Experience such a beautiful French language with the culture, arts, and food!
- Our French teachers will help with proficiency tests.
- You will learn the most standard French properly.
- You will have opportunities to listen to people from different countries from Europe, and other countries that use French. Their experiences and stories will help you understand the language and history more.
- Espace, Discovering French, OPI textbooks
- Beginners- Espace chapter 1 – 10
- Intermediate- Espace Chapter 11- the end
UNCC Now Accepts Credits From Our Language Programs
Want To Learn More or Register For A Class?
Language Schedule & Tuition
Teens & Adults: 11:00 am – 12:20 pm
Children: 4:45 – 5:45
Teens & Adults: 6:00- 7:20
Teens & Adults 6:05 pm – 7:25 pm
Every Korean Language Student: 6:40 pm – 7:40 pm
Talk, Eat, Act like Koreans.
Yes, you will!
Teens & Adults: 6:10 pm – 7:30 pm
A new class schedule is coming soon!
Children: 11:30- 12:30 pm
High School – Adults: 12:30- 12:50 pm
High School – Adults: 2:00- 3:20 pm
Registration fee is $45 per student.
- Children – $250 (Every 4 Weeks)
- Teens/Adults – $330 (Every 4 Weeks)
(If we can offer conversation hour, regardless $330. If we cannot offer the hour, $280)
*Japanese conversational hour will be posted soon.
Ask About Private Lessons!
French- Private class only.