The Arts Center for All
is the new name of Music for All in the Cotswold area. We started teaching and sharing music in 2009. When we opened our music studio 7 years ago, our goal was expand our place to teach dance, art, and cultures from other place to enhance our community. The community knows we need a place like us. We want provide a community center that anyone came stop by and talk about art, life, books and more.
We are very blessed to have this opportunity to serve the community in a larger scale. All our teachers and staff cannot be more thankful for all the supports from everywhere. Now not only you can come and gain new knowledge of the arts, but also you can join the free programs that we prepare for everyone like tea ceremonies, and more.
Our new place is for you and everyone!
- We are here to help our students to learn the strong principles and fundamentals of Arts, Dance, and Music. Even if it could take a longer time to learn those arts, we do believe our philosophy will help the students in the long term.
- We train our students to be good performers. Performing in public is a great privilege. We want them to understand the opportunity to improve themselves and serve the community.
- We teach our students to train their physical bodies to do the arts beautifully. There is no exception all artists take care of their bodies. A Healthy body creates a Positive Art!
- We picture the arts will be people’s lifelong companions. Even though everyone will not be a professional artist, we want at least our students from The Arts Center for All to be able to enjoy their arts learned from the center through their lives.
- We picture that our community is a culturally enhanced place to live. As people live in that community, they become more understanding and peaceful towards others. We do believe our big and small performances for the community will help the ideal places to live.
The Artistic Director,
Miyoung K. D
Instruments and Disciplines
Let the Arts moves you!
Are you interested in learning an instrument, dance or to create music?
At The Arts Center For All, we offer several programs on the different instruments with experienced teachers:
- Dance. Beautiful Art Form, Move your body with the spirit.
- Art: Simple drawing will powerfully express who you are.
- Piano. It’s a fascinating instrument with which you can create any music from.
- Violin. For the ones that love classical music.
- Flute. The sound and harmonies of this instrument is breath-taking.
- Guitar. We have special programs from acoustic to electric guitar.